I love saving money - who doesn't? :)

I've decided to chronicle some of my savings here - mainly from coupon shopping. None of the stores in my area "double" coupons on a regular basis, so I'll never get to the really extreme savings, but I think I do pretty well. I do tend to "stockpile", but only on things my family will use, and only when I get good deals.

This blog will be a chronicle of my shopping adventures, but will also, on occasion, contain other tidbits of useful (and not so useful) information.



Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Today's Shopping - the stats

3 stores
2 hours time

Total retail value - $207.97
OOP spent - $88.53
Total savings - $119.44
Overall percentage saved - 57%

Plus have $4 for Walgreen's next week, and a new $0.50 cpn from PC, plus earned $0.10 in gas credit

No comments:

Post a Comment